Peacock Women Pendant Necklace Cloisonne Enamel Jewelry Chinese Handmade Ethnic Pendants 999 Sterling Silver Pendant Water Drop
Miao people were the earliest rice-growing people, and they planted rice in ancient times. The silver ornaments of the Miao people have been passed down from generation to generation, and the long process of migration and war has left an indelible mark on the Miao people's life, which has been settled for many years. They still remember the difficulties and dangers of their ancestors'migration and battle, recall the scenery in their migration, and worship their ancestors' bravery and tenacity. Therefore, their silver ornaments reflect the Miao people's long-term war, migration process and migration culture.
Material: 999 Sterling Silver
1. All the pictures of our products are taken authentically. We guarantee that the products you buy are identical with the pictures.
2. The material of all products is shown on the web page. Our company is responsible for the material of products.
3. All our silver ornaments are handmade by Miao old silversmiths, not by big machines, all are the pure minority crafts.
4.999 silver is equal or greater than 99.9%. You can go to a professional institution to check it. We guarantee that the products you buy are as valuable as gold.
5.999 silver is softer than 925 silver. The inlaying process is not suitable for 999 silver. Therefore, our 999 Silver products are all non-inlaid. Please understand.
6. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will reply to you at 9:00-18:00 Beijing Time, China.
7.If you want to know more about our story, please pay attention to our Aliexpress Store Club.
1. 999 Silver VS 925 silver: 999 Silver refers to the pure content of silver 99.9%, 925 silver refers to the pure content of silver 92.5%.
2. Simple method of discrimination: pure silver has a high density, the same volume of silver is heavier, can be distinguished by measuring the quality.
3. Maintenance method: 999 Silver due to its own characteristics, the texture is very soft, need to be carefully worn, try to avoid contact with detergents, wash hands, bathe, laundry, dishes do not wear. Also try to avoid touching hard objects, because silver jewelry scratches easily. If the silver jewelry is yellow and has no luster, it can be wiped with soft cloth dipped in toothpaste at ordinary times, then washed and dried with clean water, or directly wiped with silver cloth.
4. What is Miao Silver?
Early Miao Silver is generally moonwhite, its brightness is not as high as pure silver, mainly because it contains impurities. Miao silver is lighter than 925 silver because of its copper content. Most of the Miao Silver circulating on the market now is white copper. Miao Silver is a kind of ornament made of white copper, and then coated with a thin layer of silver on the surface of these ornaments. The effect of Miao Yin is exactly the same as that of real pure silver. But pure 999 silver can be washed permanently, and Miao Silver can not.