Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver.
Latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensures a stable connection between the phone and the non-Bluetooth audio player (with AUX port) like speaker, car stereo, headphones, earphones and more.
For Wireless Music and Calls.
Mpow Bluetooth car kit is ideal for wireless music streaming and hands-free calls in the car, caring for your driving safety and adding a little extra spice to the long boring car trip.
Long Work Time.
Mpow audio adapter provides about 10 hours of nonstop working. It can also be charged by Micro USB while using. In order to save battery, it automatically turns off if losing connection with the phone for about 5mins.
Minimalist and Multifunctional.
Size: 53 x 26.5 x 11mm/2.1*1.0*0.4in, a compact audio receiver for carrying use. It controls the phone at a distance to start Siri, answer/hang up a phone call, play/pause music and adjust volume.
Pair 2 Devices Simultaneously.
Mpow wireless adapter can pair 2 Bluetooth “source” devices like phones, laptops, tablets, PCs, MP3s, switch music seamlessly from one device to the other. The connecting range is up to 10m/33ft.
Built-in Mic for Talk
The built-in microphone extends Mpow Bluetooth receiver’s function, so that it can not only transmit music but also answer phone calls or give commands to Siri without picking up the phone.
After powered on, Mpow audio receiver will automatically search and connect to the last connected phone, or it will enter pairing mode when the Bluetooth of the last phone is unsearchable.
When Do You Need Mpow BH044 Bluetooth Adapter?
1. Own a non-Bluetooth speaker or headphones, want a more affordable solution for wireless music transmission instead of purchasing extra expensive Bluetooth speaker or headphones.
2. Want to enjoy hands-free calls, liberating hands for other crucial tasks especially driving.
How to Pair 2 Phones?
1. Power on Mpow Bluetooth receiver
2. Enable Bluetooth on the 1st phone, search and connect to “Streambot Mini”
3. After pairing successfully, disable Bluetooth on the 1st phone. Mpow will enter pairing mode again.
4. Pair Mpow to the 2nd phone by the same way.
5. After pairing successfully, enable Bluetooth on the 1st phone, click to connect “Streambot Mini” again.
6. Now both 2 phones are connected to Mpow.
Mpow Bluetooth Receiver ×1
3.5mm Metal Audio Adapter ×1
Micro USB Charging Cable ×1
3.5mm Audio Cable ×1
User Manual ×1